|Preparations||application form, color photo x 3 (Standard Specifications for the Attached Color Photo), ID (Valid Identification(ID))|
|Processing Fee||Level 1,2 (regular) : KRW 7,500|
|Motorized vehicle : KRW 5,000|
|Level 2 (small) : KRW 7,500|
|Question Type||40 questions (multiple choice, fill-in the blank, and subjective answer)|
|Exam Topics||Types of driver’s licenses and their management
knowledge basic to the operation and/or driving a vehicle
|Grading System||computerized grading (results are displayed on a display board)
Level 1 : 70 points or higher
Level 2 : 60 points or higher
|Pass/Fail is stamped on the application form and given to the examinee|
Computer-based Written Exam
The Written Exam is administered in all 26 regional Driver License Examination Offices
1. What is a computerized written exam?
- It is a paperless exam taking environment where the test is administrated using a computer and the examinees sit in front of a computer to take the exam.
2. What are the advantages of a computerized written exam?
- there are no designated test start and end times but instead you can start the test at any time there is a free console
- there is no need to bring any pencil, pen or special writing device
- it is easier to change your answers compared to an OMR card-based testing environment
- you can know the results of your exam as soon as the test is over because it is graded automatically and instantly
- it is designed such that even computer-illiterate people can easily take the exam